We Can Repair Most Types of Watch Problems
If you have a watch that has stopped working, you may think that it will be either impossible to fix or very expensive. The reality is, however, that most watch repairs on Long Island can be completed without taking too much time or costing too much money. As long as you have the experience and equipment to do the job, these types of repairs can be an excellent way to breathe new life into your timepiece. Unfortunately, many jewelry stores charge excessive fees to repair watches just because most people don’t know that they have other options. However, at our Long Island pawn shop, we do most types of watch repairs in Suffolk County, and at a fraction of the cost of jewelry stores. Our experienced watch professionals can look at your watch, diagnose what is wrong with it, and give you a quote on how much it will be to repair it. The entire process is fast and easy, so stop in today.
Types of Issues we can fix
The following are some of the most common types of watch repairs we perform here in our shop. This is not an exhaustive list, so if you have something else wrong with your watch, just give us a call and let us know. We will be happy to let you know if we are able to fix it, and how much it will be.
- Battery Replacement – Technically it’s not a repair, but is still something many people need assistance with.
- Cracked Crystal – If the glass on the front of your watch gets scratched, we can replace it with a brand new one.
- New Band – If you don’t like the band, or it has been damaged, we can replace it quickly and easily.
- Not Keeping Time – We can often diagnose the cause of this type of issue and get it fixed.
- Diagnosing Problems – If you don’t know what exactly is wrong with your watch, but it is not working, we can take a close look at it to see what may be the problem. Once we know the source of the issue, we can let you know how much it will cost to repair.
Depending on the nature of the issue, we may be able to perform the Long Island watch repair while you wait. For more complex issues, we can often have them fixed in a day or two, depending on if we need to order new parts.
If you have a watch that isn’t working properly, please don’t hesitate to bring it down to our shop. We can complete the repair so you can begin enjoying your watch again right away. Just like most high end products, watches often need a little tender loving care to keeping them running right, and we are happy to help you every step of the way. Please call us or stop in our shop with your watch today.