How to Sell Precious Metals
If you have any type of precious metal, you may be wondering what you can do with it. Most people know that selling gold can be profitable, but just about every other type of precious metal can be extremely valuable as well. There are many different types of metal that you can sell, and we are happy to buy it all. We are a leading precious metal dealer on Long Island, and have worked with people from throughout Suffolk County over the years. Our experience allows us to pay top dollar for any type of metal that you happen to have. Whether you’re an experienced seller, or you just happen to have some metals that you want to get rid of, we are here for you. We can accept just about any amount of precious metal, so no matter how much or little you happen to have, make sure to give us a call or stop by our store.
Examples of Precious Metals we Buy
The bottom line here is if you have any type of precious metal on Long Island, we would be happy to buy it from you. We keep up with the market values to help ensure we can pay you as much as possible for every ounce, so don’t hesitate to bring what you have into our shop.
- Coins – We buy all types of coins including gold and silver.
- Antiques – Many antiques are made from precious metals. We can pay you based on the price of the raw metals or the antique itself, whichever is greater.
- Jewelry – Bring in your jewelry and we’ll purchase it from you. Even if it is damaged or broken, we can always pay you at least the value of the precious metals.
- Silverware – High end silverware is often made from actual silver, and we can buy it from you right away.
- Bars – If you have a bar of gold, silver, platinum or another precious metal we can buy that off of you as well.
- Scrap – Small bits and pieces that you were able to salvage over the years, or even large amounts, we can buy it all from you and pay top dollar.
The bottom line here is if you have any type of precious metal in Long Island, we would be happy to buy it from you. We keep up with the market values to help ensure we can pay you as much as possible for every ounce, so don’t hesitate to bring what you have into our shop.
For most types and amounts of these metals, you can bring them in anytime. If you have a very large amount, however, it may be best for you to call ahead to make an appointment. Either way, we’ll can buy it from you quickly and easily. As a leading precious metal dealer on Long Island, we would love the opportunity to see what you have and make you an offer to purchase it right away.